- Brain injury, including:
- Post-Concussion Syndrome (PCS);
- Severe spinal cord injury;
- Paraplegia; and
- Sports Accidents Liability;
- Motor Vehicle Accidents, including:
- Pedestrian, Automobile, Truck,
- Boating, ATV, Snowmobile; and
- Bicycle & Motorbike MVA’s.
- Fatalities & Wrongful death;
- Permanent disabilities, including:
- Chronic Pain Syndrome;
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); and
- Anxiety, Depression & Suicidal Ideation.
24 Hour Service Call
- Free Consultation and Hospital Visit;
- No Fee Unless Recovery;
- Competitive Rates;
- Assistance with Securing Medical Aid;
- Wheelchair access at the back of the building;
- English, and Punjabi spoken and professional translators available upon request; and
- Your Personal Injury Experts with over 60 years combined experience in the area of personal injury litigation.
Reach Us Online
For Maximum Results,
Call Pipella Law
Suite 200 – Dorchester Square
1333 – 8th Street SW
Getting here from the Airport
Trips from the airport to the beltline can vary in length depending on traffic and your mode of transportation.
Time: 30 minutes to downtown Calgary
The Calgary Allied Airport Shuttle runs every 30 minutes, seven days a week, from 8 a.m. until midnight. Tickets are $15 one-way and can be purchased online or by calling 403-299-9555. Catch the shuttle at Bus Bay 8 on arrivals level one. It connects Calgary International Airport with most major hotels in the downtown core. Some hotels also offer their own shuttle to and from the airport.
Cost: $45-60 approximately
Time: 25 or so minutes to downtown Calgary
Cab fares to and from Calgary International Airport depend on the distance of your destination, but a one way trip to and from the airport from the downtown core is generally between $40 to $50. On-demand airport service is provided by Associated Cabs, which offers wheelchair accessible cars. Taxis from the airport are available in the taxi cue as you leave the baggage area;
Several car rental options, located inside Calgary International Airport’s departures level two, across the road from the main terminal building. All major car rental companies are represented.
There are several hotels in close proximity to the offices of Pipella Law:
- Best Western across the street from our offices; and
- Nuvo Hotel & Suites around the corner from our offices;
Other hotels nearby in the downtown core include:
- the Fairmont Palliser;
- the Westin Hotel;
- the Hyatt Hotel;
- the Le Germain;
- the Marriott;
- the Delta;
- the Hotel Arts;
- the Hotel Elan; and
- the Hotel Arts Kensington.
There are several restaurants, coffee shops and lounges that are in close proximity to our offices:
- Kawa Espresso Bar underneath our offices;
- Good Earth Coffee House next door to our offices;
- Bonterra located down the street from our offices, and various restaurants nearby including the Coup, Heaven Artisan Cuisine, Cibo, Cilantro; and
- Various Cafés in Beltline, restaurants in Beltline, and along 17th Avenue.